Skip to main content

Safeguarding Adults

for Adults and Older People


If you suspect someone is being abused and is in immediate danger you should ring the emergency services on 999.

If you are a member of the public or a professional and you wish to report an incident of abuse or suspected abuse towards an adult, please contact Trafford Strategic Safeguarding Partnership.

If you have concerns about the safety of a child or young person please contact Trafford Children's First Response.


Back to top