Find out more about the help and support on offer as you become an adult in the SEND Local offer for young people section.
After your 18th birthday, you are officially an adult. From this point, the help and support you get will be from different services and organisations than when you were a child. Find out more about what is on offer for people over the age of 18 in the Adults and Older People section. Here are some links to useful sections:
- Social care support - for day support, help at home, respite care and supported housing
- Getting around - for information on driving, using public transport and getting to and from medical appointments
- Health conditions and services - find out about health services and get help with specific health conditions
- Employment and learning - employment support and learning opportunities to help you develop new skills, plus volunteering opportunities
- Money, housing and legal - help with money, debt, housing, benefits or legal issues