Skip to main content

Dual registered care homes

Residential homes are for people over the age of 18 who live in Trafford and who are no longer able to remain living independently at home due to physical or learning disabilities, sight or hearing loss, frailty or illness. Residential homes who also offer nursing care are sometimes known as dual registered care homes.

Sometimes people may go into residential care for a short time. This might be because someone is recovering from a hospital stay or illness, or to give the person who cares for them a break.

All dual registered care homes are regulated by the Care Quality Commission. If you are looking for a home yourself visit their website at where you will find general information, star ratings and copies of inspection reports.

Back to top