Skip to main content

SEND Helping your child at home in early years

Boy blowing bubbles

There is a wide range of support available to parents of children with SEN or who are disabled to help their development at home. All professionals working with your child will give you advice about this.

Some Trafford services provide direct support to children and families within the home using specialist approaches such as Portage and Early Support. These include:

You will find useful websites listed on the right hand side that provide valuable information around specific disabilities and special needs.

Back to top