Skip to main content

EHC and SEN support

Here you will find teams and services to help you and your family in assessing, planning and reviewing additional needs in education, health or social care.

Most children with Special Educational Needs (SEN) will be supported by extra help provided by their school or setting - this is called SEN Support. If SEN support is not working then your school, you or anyone involved with your child can choose to apply for an Education, Health and Care (EHC) Needs Assessment.

For further information, guides and forms: see our advice and guidance pages under "See also" on the right hand side of this page.

Back to top