Skip to main content


Special Educational Needs or Disability (SEND)


This category contains listings for specialist education provision within Trafford and our local areas. The majority of children with a Special Educational Need or disability (SEND) will go to their local mainstream school, college or childcare provider.

There is also an annual published list of all independent schools and colleges in England catering for special educational needs.

Back to top