Skip to main content
Covid-19 Information

Money, Housing and Legal

Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND)


In this section you will find specialist and specific services for children, young people, adults and families. Find out more about living independently, personal budgets or independent information, advice and support services.  

Find more advice and support with money matters.

Parent guides to physical and mental health, dealing with social services, financial and legal affairs and education are also available from the Cerebra website.

You can find mainstream services in our areas for children & families, young people and adults.