Creative Workshops for children to adults
Our fun creative Pot Painting Workshops are specifically aimed at small groups to medium sized groups per session. Providing a creative environment to calm and engage the mind and occupy the hands.
Encouraging toddlers' from ages 2 to teens' and adults' hand eye coordination, social skills and an introduction to painting on a 3D object.
Workshops are suitable for: 1-2-1 crafts at home, Social Groups, W.I Meets, Later Living, Care and Rest Homes, Special Needs Outings, Get Togethers at Home, Charity Events, Family Celebrations The Girl Guide Movement - Cubs, Rainbows, Scouts, Guides, Rangers and Youth Clubs.
Our Zippy Zappy Pot Painting Parties, being an extension of our Workshops are also ideal for Children to Adults; Birthdays, Hen Nights, Girls Night In, Family rainy day activities or Family quality 'Time Out'
Exploring your creative side. You will be pleasantly surprised!
We travel to you; Locally in and around the Trafford/South/North Manchester and Cheshire area.
Workshops are held wherever suits; in your own home, a venue or at your regular meeting place.
Travelling further afield for Workshops or Parties within the UK is arranged by appointment direct with Lynn at least 2 months prior to the requested date, to guarantee availablity.
Workshops: Within reason run when mutually suits
Multiples - 2 per day:
Evenings and Celebrations: By arrangement - please telephone Lynn direct - minimum 4 weeks notice.
HobbyCraft Altrincham store: You can organize your own Workshop to be held there. Contact Lynn direct to arrange - minimum 3 weeks notice.
For full details/booking your Workshop please follow our Events/Whats On Face Book Page and feel free to call direct or Direct Message.
Numbers per session: Minimum 10 Maximum 12 (*see below)
What we provide:
- - A 4"D terracotta clay pot prepared ready for painting
- - A large choice of safe water based permanent paints
- - Quality artist brushes of varying sizes & spill proof water containers
- - Painting shirts for children. We have a few adults aprons, but suggest bringing an old shirt to ensure sleeves are covered.
- - Seasonal Zappy designs to choose from or pre drawn, appropriate to age/ability.
- - Experienced, passionate and enthusiastic tutor.
- - Patience and 1-2-1 guidance in a social and fun environment.
- - Mindful creativity
- - Focused and relaxing environment
- - A sense of humour
- - Relevent certificates and documents and portfolio to view
- - Girlie Evenings In, Hen nights, Ladies Groups, W.I meets - the options are endless
What we require:
- - Tables and chairs arranged in advance in a long run, a C or L shape.
- - Easy access to cold water and a sink.
- - 45 minutes to 1 hour set up time. 35 minutes set down time.
- - A minimum of 1.5 hours between Workshops when multiples booked.
- - A minimum of 3 weeks notice on all bookings locally and up to 3 months further afield throughout the UK.
Full details emailed upon request including our Terms & Conditions
For our Children's Zippy n Zappy Pot Painting Party Packages
Please check out our Pot Painting Parties web site for details of our party Packages/booking/reviews or simply call Lynn direct for availablity.
New and especially created for our toddlers and pre-schoolers we present Drop-In Sessions TinyTots MessPots for age 2-4
Contact Lynn direct for further details or Follow us