The Trafford Integrated Sexual Health Service provides a one stop shop for your sexual health needs in the community, including contraception, STI screening and young people services.
We offer the following services free of charge:
- Contraceptive advice and supplies
- Specialised contraception including Long Acting Reversible Contraception (LARC)
- Emergency contraception
- Free condoms
- Pregnancy testing
- Termination of pregnancy information
- Testing for STIs including HIV
- Treatment for STIs
- Testing and treatment for people experiencing symptopms
- General health advice - smoking, diet, breast awareness and testicular self examination
- Pre-conceptual care and advice
- Referral to appropriate agencies
All of our services are free and confidential for all ages, including under 16s.
Interpreters are available upon request, please call your local clinic to arrange an appointment and let them know which language you require
Don’t forget emergency hormonal contraception can be given up to 72 hours (sometimes 120 hours) after unprotected sex and is available free from all contraceptive and sexual health clinics and some pharmacies (even if you are under 16).
Copper coils can also be used for emergency contraception up to five days after unprotected sex, please call to arrange an appointment if required.