Welcome to the 2020 Summer of Sport page.
This year, due to Covid restrictions, we have had to amend our programme and timetable slightly; all activity is planned for outside due to restrictions on indoor activity.
We will be running sessions from 3 August to 28 August. All sessions are 45 mins at 1000, 1100 and 1200.
- Old Trafford Sports Club Mon, Wed & Fri (Led by Lancashire Cricket Foundation)
- The Fuse, Partington Mon, Weds & Fri (Led by Manchester United Foundation)
- Our Sale West, MUGA: Tues & Thurs (Led by Sale Sharks Community Trust)
- Broomwood, MUGA: Tues & Thurs (Led by Altrincham FC)
To access the sessions parents/carers will need to have completed a consent form and booked into a session, which can be done from Tuesday 28 July at the following locations:
- Sale West Community Centre (download consent form)
- The Hideaway (download consent form)
- St John’s (download consent form)
- G-Force Café (download consent form)
Sessional coaches will also be provided by Foundation 92, Swinton Lions Community Trust and Salford Reds Foundation. We are also securing funding to run Dr Bike (bike repair/maintenance) session in each location in the last two weeks of the program.