The Aspirations project was formed in 1999 to provide social and leisure activities for individuals with Asperger Syndrome and High Functioning Autism. The project is open to people from the age of 10 years and upwards – with no upper age limit. To date, over 500 people have attended our activities.
Activities run throughout the year during week days, evenings and weekends. They include:
- Evening youth clubs.
- Daytime drop-in sessions.
- Cooking and gaming groups.
- Football, gym, swimming and walking groups.
- Days out at a variety of locations
- DVD nights, meals out, pub and social nights.
- Short Break Holidays