We appreciate that visiting a Waterpark maybe a daunting prospect for some guests with disabilities and their families. With this in mind our Accessibility Evenings are held under special conditions to ensure a comfortable and enjoyable visit for guests with disabilities and additional needs, and their immediate family.
We hold these evenings under the following conditions:
- No music played
- Only essential announcements
- Guest numbers are capped to ensure minimal queuing on the slides
- Our team of Water Ambassadors are on hand to assist guests and their families wherever possible
- A selection of floatation devices are available to use on a first come first served basis
- Our new quiet/sensory room is now open and available for use