Greater Manchester Mental Health (GMMH) work with users of all substances, including alcohol, new psychoactive substances (NPS) and performance and image enhancing drug users.
They offer a wide choice and range of services to promote recovery and meet the needs of children, adults and their families. The service provides personalised care plans which ensure the right treatment is offered at the right time and in the right place.
If you feel you need support, advice or help with your alcohol or drug problem then please get in touch with our team. If you’re a family member or carer who needs support, please contact the service and we can discuss what help is available.
GMMH work closely with the following partner organisations:
- The Big Life Group
- Salford Royal NHS FT
- THOMAS (Those on the Margins of Society)
- Great Places Housing Group
- Early Break Specialist Young People's Service
- Early Break Holding Families Programme
- Intuitive Thinking Skills accredited educational programmes
- Trafford VCAT Achieve Recovery Asset Fund which offers grants of up to £5,000 to fund projects