Why not join the Halloween Family Ghost Tour this October half-term?
Award-winning tour guide Jonathan Schofield will lead you through the streets of Altrincham uncovering the ghostly stories and horrible haunts from bygone days. This spectacularly spooky tour is suitable for the whole family, but recommended for children aged 10+.
Get ready for some fiendish family fun!
On the day of your tour:
• Please arrive 10 minutes before the start of the tour
• Altrincham Unlimited may use substitute Guides as necessary, the replacement Guide being of equal qualification.
Booking and Cancellations
• Tour Tickets £5 per person. Tickets must be booked in advance via Eventbrite
• The tour content is fun and lively and is crafted to entertain an audience.
• Attendees can receive refunds up to 30 days before your event start date via Eventbrite.
• Tours are accessible depending on needs and the route can be adapted by the tour guide for those with mobility considerations.
• Please notify the tour guide firstname.lastname@example.org of any mobility considerations.
Health and Safety
• All guides carry full public liability insurance.
• We encourage individuals on the tours to be aware of other group members and their needs.
• Please stay together, particularly in areas of high pedestrian traffic and whilst crossing roads.
• Wear comfortable shoes. Some walking surfaces are cobbled. Wet weather conditions may make some surfaces slippery.
• Ensure your clothing is suitable for the day’s weather forecast and a steady walking pace.
• If you wish to leave the group prematurely, before the tour has finished then please inform your guide.
• We promote a light-hearted, friendly and casual tour group structure.
Arrive Early, Stay Late
Altrincham is the epitome of the modern market town, boasting high-quality shopping, a growing reputation for excellent food and drink.
If you have any queries or questions regarding your booking, please contact email@example.com
We will aim to respond to emails within one working day during office hours, 9am-5.30pm, Monday-Friday.