TLC: Talk, Listen, Change is a relationships charity. We work across Greater Manchester to deliver a range of services which help support safe, healthy, happy relationships.
We have an experienced and dedicated team who work to support every type of relationship. We can help you to have a better relationship with yourself, with your partner, previous partner, between families, friends, school, an employer or within your community.
Why choose us?
We are a reputable, experienced and innovative organisation with over 30 years' experience in relationship support. We have doubled in size in just 3 years, expanding our services to deliver what real people and real communities need. But hey, we know that's not everything right? That's okay, we've got the rest covered too...
We support 3,768 people every year, delivering 13,517 sessions of support
From accessing our services, the reports returned to us showed...
- 96% who have used our service would use it again and 94% would recommend us
- 82% improvements in emotional well-being
- 91% improved relationships within the family unit
- 100% of families feel less isolated
- Increased safety for women and children who experience domestic abuse
- Increased numbers of men motivated to accept responsibility for and change their behaviour
- 211% reduction on Police call-outs for incidents of domestic unrest
And not forgetting...
- Our organisation is officially accredited with the BACP (British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy)
- We are one of 14 UK sites to be RESPECT accredited.
- Counsellors receive professional supervision on a regular basis
- Integrated support – referrals to appropriate agencies & internal pathways giving you access to multiple services that can support you further
- Security of an officially registered charity with multiple sector memberships, partners and adherance to the Charity Governance Code.
- An appointment every week guaranteed and reserved for you
- Flexible payment options - as a charity we offer a "sliding scale" approach to paying for our services, ensuring you're paying what is comfortable for you.
Plus: We are here to be inclusive and remove barriers to accessing support, so, we never turn anyone away.