Dementia specific Day Support Service that takes place in the community in Trafford with bases in Old Trafford, Urmston, Sale and Altrincham. Age UK Trafford are recognised experts in dementia care with fully trained and experienced staff. We have been providing care to people with dementia for over 25 years. We also have dementia advisers to support both carer and cared for.
Age UK Trafford - Passion for Life Day Support Service
Who to contact
Where to go
- Name of Venue
- Various addresses in Urmston, Old Trafford, Sale and Altrincham
- Venue Address
1-3 Church Road
- M41 9EH
When is it on?
- Days & Times
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 4.00pm
Who is it for?
- over 50 with dementia on Assessment
- Supporting People With
- Eligibility Details
The service supports people with a diagnosis of Dementia, with 3 main objectives
- To prevent social isolation and maintain independence
- prevent early admission to residential accommodation
- To provide respite for carers
can be accessed privately or through a personal budget from Local Authority.
How to use this service
- Referral Required?
- Referral Details
Accessing this services is also available via a Personal budget (subject to a Social Care assessment)
- Cost Information
- Full day: £36 Full day with local transport: £40 . A variety of lunch options are available for which an additional charge is made - options are discussed on first contact.
How accessible is this service?
- Further Details
The service is flexible enough to support changes and extra days if needed e.g to cover carers appointments etc.,
- Last updated date:
- 02 August 2018