If you are finding it difficult to manage at home, are caring for someone and need some support, or are concerned about someone who may be at risk, Adult Social Services helps people who live in Trafford and are aged over 18. We support:
- People with mental health issues
- People who have a physical disability
- People who have a health condition
- Older people
- People with a learning disability
- People who care for someone
We will work with local health providers, voluntary organisations and/or private companies to help you get the support you need.