A website that offers a daily timetable of live, accessible activity sessions, specially designed for people who access care and support.
Designed by the social care charity Community Integrated Care, this website offers brilliant free live activity sessions and educational resources.
Get Active, Get Creative, Get Playing!
- These sessions are provided for free by Community Integrated Care with the backing of the NHS and Sport England.
- Each virtual session has been specially designed for people who have a range of care and support needs, making them fun and adaptable for everybody. From supporting people who have learning disabilities to offering activities in dementia care homes, they have a brilliant impact.
- Some activities may require preparation in advance (e.g. purchasing ingredients for cookery). Simply click on the activity to see what you need for the session.
- Unless you are asked otherwise, please keep your microphone muted.
- These sessions are adaptable and low intensity, but individuals taking part in these sessions do so at their own risk. It is their responsibility, or the responsibility of the person who supports them, to consider any risk.
- Whilst each session has been designed so that you can take part from the comfort of your home, please ensure the space around you is safe to participate the session.
- We often share images from each session on social media. Please turn your camera off if you do not wish to be featured across our social channels.
If you have any questions about any of the sessions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.