We are a small charity based in Manchester who offers free and confidential support to families or individuals who are affected by the imprisonment of a family member. The support each family needs varies.
The sort of help we can offer includes:
- Information and Advice.
- Face to Face and/or Phone Support.
- Referral and support to access other organisations e.g Welfare Advice.
- Opportunities to meet other families going through a similar experience.
- Act as an intermediary with the prison service and accompany to prison visits
- Work with children who have been affected by the imprisonment of a family member
Where to go
- Name of Venue
- Out There
- Venue Address
- M16 7QQ
When is it on?
- Days & Times
- Open Monday to Friday from 9am until 5pm
Who is it for?
- Supporting People With
Profound or Multiple Needs
- Eligibility Details
Our only referral criteria is that the clients must have a family or friend in prison or who are due for release and the client lives in Greater Manchester.
How to use this service
- Referral Required?
- Referral Details
For clients or referrers accessing our services, no need to fill in a referral form, please just contact us on the details below for a chat or to make contact with one of the team.
- Cost Information
- Free service
How accessible is this service?
- Further Details
We provide home visits to clients along with phone calls and can meet clients throughout Greater Manchester
- Last updated date:
- 07 September 2020
We strongly suggest contacting the service or activity before you use it. This way you can check all the details are correct and that everything is right for you. Trafford Directory disclaimer