We are Adele and Chris New a husband and wife childminding team living and working in Partington. We provide good quality, inclusive, accessible and professional childcare provision that is constantly reviewed, evaluated and improved. Our setting is called All New childcare and we can be found on Facebook.
Adele New (All New Childcare)
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest Inspection Report
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Ofsted / CQC Grading
Who to contact
0161 777 6344
- Extra details
All New Childcare has a page on facebook
Where to go
- Venue Address
- Venue Notes
247, 255, 252 bus - local ring and ride service
When is it on?
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 08:00 18:00 Tuesday 08:00 18:00 Wednesday 08:00 18:00 Thursday 08:00 18:00 Friday 08:00 18:00
- Additional Information
- We operate from 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday, additional times are by arrangement only. Not available Christmas Week (unless arranged previously) 7 week in summer (to be advised in plenty of notice)
Who is it for?
- From 6 months to 13 years
- Vacancy Details
- I like to be flexible, please contact me to discuss your requirements.
- Vacancies Updated
- 26 January 2016
- Special Diet(s)
- Experience but no formal training
- Cultural Provision
- As a residential childcare officer for looked after children within Trafford Childrens homes, I have 8 years experience of many and varied religious/cultural backgrounds and in-house training
- For 2 year olds -
- For 3 & 4 year olds -
- 30 hours free childcare -
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £15.00 Per Half Day £30.00 Per Day £130.00 Per Week £8.00 Per After School Session £6.00 Per Breakfast Session
- Cost Information
- £8 per after school session, £12 till 6pm.
- Partington Primary School
- Last updated date:
- 26 March 2020
Rated 5 out of 5
Sign in to write a review
Our daughter was in this setting from 10 months old until 4 years old. We originally sent our daughter to a nursery but she was"lost amongst the crowd" with this we looked for an alternative and found Adele and Chris. Their setting is fantastic. A home from home and they don't just look after the children in their care but nurture them. They have helped shaped our daughter into a polite little girl aswell as bringing her out of her shell a bit. We highly recommended this setting.
Lovely family feeling
Both of my sons have been looked after by Adele and Chris and they have absolutely loved there time there! My son talks about the fun he has and his friends he plays with. Adele and Chris have become part of the family and I couldn't recommend them more highly. Thank you for all you have done for our boys over the last 5 years.
Cannot recommend Adele and Chris enough
Adele and Chris have looked after both of our boys for the past 5 years, both have been amazing, they treat the boys like their own, there is so much love and care in their setting the children really reap the benefits. They have come away with such amazing manners and sense of fun. I can never thank them enough for the support over the last 5 years!!!!