The One Stop Resource Centre (OSRC) is a joint initiative between Pennine Care NHS Foundation Trust and Trafford Council Adult Social Care.
The Centre provides community equipment and adaptations to those people who require help to improve daily living or assistance when recovering from an illness.
The service includes:
- Assessing people's needs for community equipment, minor and major adaptations.
- Provision of equipment to prevent hospital admission or get back home as early as possible.
- Central warehouse supplies and satellite stores in local hospitals to support early discharge during out of hours period.
- Short term loan wheelchair service until patients own equipment arrives.
- Advice Line, Triage and Signposting.
- Refurbishment services covering delivery, fitting, repairs and decontamination of equipment.
- Transport services providing courier of mail and goods across Trafford NHS and Council locations.
The team works closely with Tissue Viability, Physiotherapy, Paediatric and Council services.