The Northern Contraception, Sexual Health & HIV Service offers routine, intermediate and specialist sexual and reproductive health provision including the testing and treatment of sexually transmitted infections, contraception and emergency contraception. We provide our services across North, Central and South Manchester, Stockport, Tameside and Trafford, offering a free, confidential and friendly service.
The service also provides easily accessible clinical advice and support to a range of health professionals including GPs, practice nurses, pharmacists, and other contraception, sexual health and HIV teams across Greater Manchester.
What we can offer:
The Northern Contraception, Sexual Health & HIV Service is for men and women of all ages. Services available include:
- Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections, including HIV
- All methods of contraception
- Emergency contraception
- Free condoms
- Pregnancy tests
- Abortion information
- Dedicated services for young people under 25 ‘FRESH’ – details at: www.fresh4manchester.nhs.uk
- Reproductive health advice and referral
- Post exposure prophylaxis (PEP)
In addition we also provide specialist services these include:
- Psychosexual counselling
- Menopause care
- Treatment for uncomplicated sexually transmitted infections
- Outreach contraception services for clients with special needs
- Highly specialised contraception
- IUD and implant clinics
ORDER A HOME STI TEST KIT?
Do you want a sexual health check-up for peace of mind?
- Order an STI test kit online
- Fill in the online form and a kit will be delivered to you within 3 working days of your request.
- You will get a free post envelope with your kit to return it to us.
- Just pop your test and forms into the envelope and put it in your nearest post box.
- Once we have received your kit, your test will be processed and results given within 2-3 weeks