Masjid-E-Noor, Old Trafford is a custom built Masjid with the following facilities:
- Large Prayer Hall for the Five Daily prayers, Friday Prayer, Taraweeh Salah & Eid Salah for 1500 Mussalli (worshippers)
- Madrassa classes providing Islamic Education for children living within the Masjid-E-Noor catchment area which currently has capacity for 400 children of both genders.
- Nikah – facilities to conduct a muslim matrimonial service
- Advice & Counselling available to members of the congregation in times of hardship or difficulty
- Washing (Ghusl) room – A room where the body of the deceased is washed.
- Storage room – refrigerated storage chamber to store the bodies. (coming soon)
- Waiting room – a small room where immediate family members may wait.