This training will be delivered by the organisation Lowry Training. The training will be a mix of practical and theory. Attendees will receive a CPD (Continued Professional Development) certificate at the end of the course.
The course will cover…
- Legislation surrounding Moving and Handling
- Spinal Awareness
- Controversial techniques and the correct techniques
- Guidelines for Handling People including Individual Risk Assessments
- Dealing with Falls
- Practical exercises involving sliding sheets and hoists
- End course quiz
- Tuesday 14th November 2017, 1pm-4pm
- Thursday 18th January 2018, 1pm-4pm
- Wednesday 7th February 2018, 1pm-4pm: Age UK Trafford, The Sharples, 1-3 Church Road, Urmston, M41 9EH
Please note the training on 7th February will be held at Age UK Trafford.
Maximum number of attendees for each course is 12.
For more information contact Jules or Becky.