Trafford Rape Crisis aims to provide services for any women in Trafford who have experienced rape, sexual assault or any form of unwanted sex, no matter where or when that took place.
Trafford Rape Crisis (TRC) is a feminist organisation run by women for women, which aims to:
- Support women survivors of rape or sexual abuse so they may maintain control over their lives.
- Raise awareness about rape and sexual abuse committed against women and girls, regardless of their background or circumstances.
- Provide information, guidance, training, and expertise within the community.
- Enhance the involvement of all women in the development of TRC policies and services.
- Contribute to policy initiatives and strategies aimed at improving the service provision for women survivors.
- Actively challenge the values, beliefs and behaviours which contribute to women’s oppression.
- Work in partnership with local service providers and communities to promote the values of TRC