- Have any physical difficulties? Heart/Lungs/M.S/Parkinson's/Joints/Mobility/Diabetes/Weight/Balance/Loss of Strength & Power/Memory loss/Out of breath/Lack of motivation/New hip or knee
- Want safe, gentle exercises that meet YOUR specific needs, will put a spring back in your step and you meet people too?
- Want to exercise, get results, live longer and be independent?
- Want to have fun, feel fitter & improve lifestyle and wellbeing?
Then this is the class for you (chair based activities too)!
Contact for more info or just turn up.
Where to go
- Venue Address
Shawe Hall Community Centre
- M41 6HJ
When is it on?
- Days & Times
- Tuesdays and Thursday at 1.30pm
Who is it for?
18 years +
- Supporting People With
How to use this service
- Referral Required?
- Cost Information
- Tuesday session is Free
Thursday session is £2.50
- Last updated date:
- 21 September 2020
We strongly suggest contacting the service or activity before you use it. This way you can check all the details are correct and that everything is right for you. Trafford Directory disclaimer