Specialist advice line for residents or professionals in Trafford who have experienced or are working with Domestic Abuse
IDVA Service - Specialist support for high risk victims of Domestic Abuse
- Referrals received via Multi Agency Risk Assessment Conference (MARAC) for victims that are at high risk of serious harm or homicide.
- Crisis intervention
- Risk Assessments
- Safety Planning & Holistic Support – short term
- Support with civil justice options
- Support with criminal justice process
- Specialist Black & Minority Ethnic (BME) IDVA
Domestic Abuse Support Worker supporting victims of Domestic Abuse at standard or medium risk of harm
- Part time Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
- Referrals received from all organisations
- Risk Assessment
- Safety Planning and Holistic Support – long term
- Advocating on behalf of clients
Children and Families Support Worker supporting children and families who have been affected by domestic abuse.
- Aged 4 to 18 years.
- To provide a child, young person or family a holistic intervention package using Victim Support’s You and Co youth programme
- Reduce risk factors, increase positive factors and increase resilience and personal safety (RPR)
- Within a community settings ie schools or outreach with the non-abusive parents consent.
- 1-2-1 support
- Group work
- Age appropriate activities using resource materials