Adventure Forest Children's Indoor Play Centre
Who to contact
Where to go
- Venue Address
Adventure Forest, Unit 16
- M17 1WA
When is it on?
- Days & Times
- Thursday to Tuesday 9:30am - 6pm, Wednesday 9:30am - 4pm
Who is it for?
- 0-11 years old
- Offering Services To
- Supporting People With
- Autistic Spectrum
How to use this service
- Referral Required?
- Cost Information
- See our website for prices - http://adventureforestplay.co.uk/entry-costs/
How accessible is this service?
- Further Details
Autism friendly / Additional Needs Sessions: Exclusive joint sessions for children with Autism / additional needs to play at weekend. 1st Sunday of the month 9.30am – 11.30am
Booking is essential – Complete this simple booking form and we will confirm your booking as soon as possible.
- Parents / carers enter for free
- Hot and cold food is served until 5pm on a Wednesday. Drinks and snack served until closing.
- No hoisting facilities available at this time.
- Last updated date:
- 20 June 2017
We strongly suggest contacting the service or activity before you use it. This way you can check all the details are correct and that everything is right for you. Trafford Directory disclaimer