The Special Educational Needs and Disability Information Organisations Group (SENDIOG) is a network of like-minded organisations who provide free and impartial advice to children, young people and their families.
It is run as part of the Council for Disabled Children (CDC) Information, Advice and Support Services Network.
What we aim to do
- Share information on SEND trends, policy and practice
- Feedback to the Department of Education (DfE) and other relevant bodies on significant trends or concerns identified by group members
- Identify training needs and opportunities
- Develop positive working relationships and mutual support
- Work in partnership to ensure parents and children and young people have access to relevant information and advice services
- Support the complementary and separate roles of each partner in order to improve efficiency and reduce duplication