As part of the implementation of the All Age Integrated model, a consultation has taken place to establish of the Senior Management structure within the new model.
The structure comprises the following Strategic Leads:
- South Neighbourhood Strategic Lead and Borough-wide Lead for Adult Nursing
- West Neighbourhood Strategic Lead and Borough-wide Lead for Children’s Nursing
- Central Neighbourhood Strategic Lead and Borough-wide Lead for Adult Social Care
- North Neighbourhood Strategic Lead and Borough-wide Lead for Children’s Social Care
- Strategic Lead for Safeguarding and the All Age Front Door
- Strategic Lead for Children in Care and Strategic Lead for Complex Needs and Boroughwide Lead for Allied Health Professionals
- Strategic Service Manager for Frail Older People
A copy of the new structure is attached so you can see how it all fits together. It is the result of much consideration. We have particularly wanted to make sure that wherever we work there will be access to specialist knowledge and professional support as well as being able to deliver care to the whole person or family.
If you do have any particular questions then please do not hesitate to email our joint Pennine Care and Trafford Council programme office at reshapingCFW@trafford.gov.uk