Independent School 226 Capacity
From Reception through to GCSEs, we inspire each pupil to reach their full potential. We offer academic excellence. An emphasis on developing the whole person through strong Islamic ethos, appropriate qualifications, extra-curricular activities and engagement with local community. Leadership opportunities as pupils progress through the school environment that is inclusive, caring and friendly.
- Promotes educational progression, motivating students to gain qualifications they can carry to their chosen career or further/higher educations.
- Treats every child as in individual and provides stimulating and differential work, setting tasks and goals that are achievable and specific to the child.
- Instils piety, using the knowledge and wisdom from the Quran and examples from the life of the Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) and His companions. To help integrate Islamic character into the pupils.
- Assists in strengthening their Islamic beliefs and practices according to the Quran and Sunnah as understood by the classical scholars but applied in the modern world.
- Offers chances to every pupil to learn about personal qualities and then expects every pupil to take personal responsibility for their own behaviour, through hard work, honesty, punctuality and politeness
- Develops a balanced growth of personality through training of the spirit and the intellect so that students become confident and inspiring individual.
Also find our SEN Information Report on our policies page.