Thrive Trafford is delivering support to VCSE sector organisations and communities in Trafford.
Our aim is to help Trafford Council and the Trafford Partnership to support the VCSE Sector in Building Strong Communities.
We look forward to working together with all partners in delivering an innovative service which is enterprising, responsive to change, and sustainable.
Thrive Trafford provides the following support services:
1. Engagement & Promotion:
- Increase VCSE engagement in strategic priorities
- VCSE feedback to forums - Thrive Trafford VCSE Strategic Forums
2. New ways of working:
- Enabling Locality projects
- Supporting collaboration and partnership working across Trafford
3. Sustainability & Social Value:
- Supporting voluntary and community groups, charities and social enterprises to secure inward investment
- Supporting VCSE organisations to win contracts
4. Capacity Building
- Organisations supported through the Trafford Quality Mark (TQM) and Small Groups Healthcheck
- Organisations supported with Social Enterprise start-up and Development
- Social enterprises supported
5. Developing Assets
- Advice to VCSE groups that want to take over the running of local buildings and assets for community use
6. Volunteering & Resident Action
- Increase number of volunteers locally supporting VCSE services
- Organisations supported to find volunteers & residents and employees supported into volunteering roles in Trafford
- Quarterly Volunteer Managers Network meeting