Thrive Trafford is delivering support to third sector organisations and communities in Trafford.
Our aim is to help Trafford Council and the Trafford Partnership to support the VCSE Sector in Building Strong Communities.
We look forward to working together with all partners in delivering an innovative service which is enterprising, responsive to change, and sustainable.
Thrive Trafford provides the following support services:
1. Engagement & Promotion:
- Increase VCSE engagement in strategic priorities
- VCSE feedback to forums
2. New ways of working:
- Enabling Locality projects
- Supporting collaboration
3. Sustainability & Social Value:
- Securing inward investment
- Supporting organisations to win contracts
4. Capacity Building
- Organisations supported through the TQM
- Social enterprises supported
5. Developing Assets
- Advice to groups with asset development
6. Volunteering & Resident Action
- Increase number of volunteers supporting services
- Organisations supported to find volunteers & volunteers supported into roles