* Partington Children's Centre & Early Help Hub
About our service
Children's Centres offer a variety of activities, events and services throughout the year. Please contact the centre for more details.
Children's centres are service hubs where children under five years old and their families can receive seamless integrated services and information. These services vary according to centre but may include:
- Integrated early education and childcare.
- Support for parents - including advice on parenting, local childcare options and access to specialist services for families.
- Child and family health services.
- Helping parents into work.
You can register with the Children's Centre to receive news and information regarding latest classes and service running at the centre, to receive copies of the latest newsletter and the latest whats on guide. To do this you simply complete the online Registration Form.
Baby stay and play
Babies 0-12 months and their parents are welcome to come and join us at this fun session to play and meet new parents.
The sessions are run every Monday 9:30am – 11:00am And Monday 1:00pm – 2:30pm
Numbers are limited so please call us to book your place 0161 912 2122
Toddler stay and play
Children 0—5 years and their parents are welcome to come and join us at this fun session to play and meet new friends.
Every Friday 10.00—11.30am
Numbers are limited so please contact Partington Early Help Hub on 0161 912 2122 to book your place.
Baby massage classes will be taking place at the following times:
Tuesday and Friday mornings (9.30am - 11.00am)
spaces are limited so to book a place please call: 0161 912 2122
Who to contact
- 0161 912 2122 0161 912 2122
Where to go
- Partington Children's Centre and Early Help Hub
106, Central Road
- M31 4FL
- View M31 4FL on a map
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4pm
Who is it for?
- From birth to 11 years old
We are pleased to say Partington and Carrington Children's Centre have achieved Inclusion Friendly Status.
- Referral Required?