If you are having difficulty finding childcare, the Family Information Service (FIS) offer brokerage support. This means we will conduct on your behalf a detailed search of childcare available that best suits your needs.
The childcare brokerage offer is aimed at the following groups but we are happy to support you if you are struggling to find suitable childcare provision.
- 2 year olds who are eligible for the free early education entitlement
- Families with a disabled child
- Disabled parent carers
- Families with English as an additional language
- Families new to the area
- Parent carers who are starting or returning to work, education or training
- Families of multiple births (e.g. twins, triplets)
- Parent carers who have recently fostered or adopted a child