Skip to main content

How to get help

Adults and Older People

Whether you are looking for help for yourself or for someone else, there are services and organisations throughout Trafford who are here for you.

Social care assessment

What is a social care assessment, how it can help if you are having difficulty with everyday life , eligibility and how to request an assessment.


Will I have to pay?

How much will I have to pay toward the cost of my care and how do I apply for a financial assessment?


Help for living at home

Community services to help you live at home.


Carer's assessment

 Who a carer is, what a carer's assessment is and how to get one.


Get help for yourself or another adult living in Trafford

Contact Trafford Council online to get support from adult social care services - visit the Adult Social Care portal