This is where you will find all our local offer advice pages which are aimed at practitioners. If you can't find what you are looking for or think there is something missing, please let us know by completing our feedback form.
Trafford guidance for education practitioners
Trafford education, health and care (EHC) processes
Access all the information and forms which are used for EHC needs assessment and monitoring.
Trafford policies and guidance documents
- Trafford accessibility strategy
- Graduated approach
- Home to School transport policy
- Elective home education policy
- Signs and symbols guidance
- Trafford intimate care guidance
- Trafford Joint Strategic Needs Assessment (JSNA)
Government advice and statutory guidance
- SEND Code of Practice: 0 to 25 Years
- Transition to the new 0 to 25 SEND system
- Supporting pupils at school with medical conditions
- Mental health and behaviour in schools
The government produced a number of guides about the support system for children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND). They will help you understand the code of practice.
- SEND: guide for early years settings
- SEND: guide for schools and alternative provision settings
- SEND: guide for further education providers
- SEND: guide for social care professionals
- SEND: guide for health professionals
More about Trafford SEND