View a full list of services


Here you will find sixth forms, colleges and universities in or around the local area, together with a list of student support services.

If your have Special Educational Needs or are Disabled (SEND) find out more in our SEND Local Offer Education area.

Transport for Greater Manchester have produced a college student journey planning guide with information on free and discounted travel, and public transport advice.

Go back to top