In this section you will find specialist and specific health services for both children and adults as well as listings for aids, adaptations and equipment.
Universal services can be found:
- Children's and Family Channel: Health and Wellbeing
- Young People's Channel: Mental Health
- Young People's Channel: Health
- Adults and Older People Channel: Health and Wellbeing
Health and social care staff work together in teams in Trafford. This allows a range of care providers to work more closely for the benefit of Trafford people.
The teams are based in four areas, with each area having a Lead professional responsible for a particular area of care:
- North: Lead for Children's Social Care
- Central: Lead for Adult's Social Care
- West: Lead for Children's Health, Self-management and Early Help
- South: Lead for Adult's Nursing
Staffing structure charts are available to view on the right hand side of this page (subject to change).